How To Win Friends And Influence People
You can go after the job you want...and get it! You can take the job you have...and improve it! You can take any situation you're in...and make it work for you!
For over 50 years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
Now this phenomenal book has been revised and updated to help readers achieve their maximum potential in the complex and competitive 90s!
* The six ways to make people like you
* The twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
* The nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
and much, much more!
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
This book can change your life!
Through Dale Carnegie's six-million-copy bestseller recently revised, millions of people have been helped to overcome the worry hobbit. Dale Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas you can put to work today. In the fast-paced world of the 1990's -- formulas that will last a lifetime!
Discover how to:
* Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately
* Reduce financial worries
* Avoid fatigue -- and keep looking you
* Add one hour a day to your waking life
* Find yourself and be yourself -- remember there is no one else on earth like you!
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living deals with fundamental emotions and ideas. It is fascinating to read and easy to apply. Let it change and improve you. There's no need to live with worry and anxiety that keep you from enjoying a full, active and happy life
How to Develop Self-Confidence And Influence People
Dale Carnegie shows you how to:
* Develop poise
* Gain self-confidence
* Improve your memory
* Make your meaning clear
* Begin and end a talk
* Interest and charm your audience
* Improve your diction
* Win an argument without making enemies
The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking
The Leader In You
For nearly a century, the words and works of Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc., have translated into proven success -- a claim verified by millions of satisfied graduates; a perpetual 3,000-plus enrollment roster per week; and book sales, including the mega-bestseller How to Win Friends and Influence People, totaling over thirty million copies.
Now, in The Leader In You, coauthors Stuart R. Levine and Michael A. Crom apply the famed organization's time-tested human relations principles to demonstrate how anyone, regardless of his or her job, can harness creativity and enthusiasm to work more productively -- 1990s style.
With insights from leading figures in the corporate, entertainment, sports, academic, and political arenas -- and encompassing interviews and advice from such eminent authorities as Lee Iacocca and Margaret Thatcher -- this comprehensive, step-by-step guide includes strategies to help you:
* Identify your leadership strengths
* Achieve your goals and increase your self-confidence
* Eliminate an "us vs. them" mentality
* Become a team player and strengthen cooperation among associates
* Balance work and leisure
* Control your worries and energize your life
And much more!
The most important investment you will ever make is in yourself -- once you discover the key that unlocks The Leader In You.
How To Enjoy Your Life And Your Job
UNCOVER YOUR HIDDEN ASSETS -- YOU CAN FILL EACH DAY WITH EXCITEMENT AND A SENSE OF SATISFACTION!
Even if you love your work, you probably have days when almost nothing goes right. Bestselling author Dale Carnegie shows you how to make every day more exciting and rewarding -- how you can get more done, and have more fun doing it. Dale Carnegie's time-tested advice will help you to:
* Make other people feel important -- and do it sincerely
* Avoid unnecessary tension -- save your energy for important duties
* Get people to say yes -- immediately
* Turn routine tasks into stimulating opportunities
* Spot a sure-fire way of making enemies -- and avoid it
* Smile in the face of criticism -- you've done your very best!
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job will help you create a new approach to life and people and discover talents you never knew you had. Dale Carnegie can help you get the most out of yourself -- all the time. Start developing your innate strengths and abilities -- start enriching your life TODAY!
The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course: How To Challenge Yourself and Others To Greatness
In a world quickly becoming more virtual, human relations skills are being lost -- along with the skill of leadership. When you develop your leadership ability through The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course you'll learn to be flexible, adaptable, and trustworthy, as well as a tough and decisive distributor of power. Learn all the secrets of leadership mastery:
* Gain the respect and admiration of others using little-known secrets of America's most successful leaders.
* Get family, friends, and coworkers to do what you ask because they want to do it, not because they have to.
* Respond effectively when under crisis using proven techniques for thinking clearly and reducing anxiety under pressure.
* Accomplish twice as much by learning to motivate others to perform at their best.
* Make powerful decisions and follow through on them using Carnegie's action formula.
A valuable tool that stands next to the classic How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course offers a proven formula for success.
"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."
"Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think."
"Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get."
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all."
"The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore."
To comment on this page, please email email@example.com